General conditions of sale
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between dueg store s.r.l.s. and the Customer shall be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by dueg store s.r.l.s.. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It is excluded any right of the customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property, caused by the failure to accept, even partial, an order.
4. The prices of the products are inclusive of VAT.
Methods of purchase
4. The Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalogue of dueg store s.r.l.s. at the time the order is placed and which can be viewed online at www.duegstore.com, as described in the relative information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, and accessories in the figure. All the information supporting the purchase (Glossary, Purchase Guide, etc. ...) are intended as simple general information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by dueg store s.r.l.s. by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with dueg store s.r.l.s.. The message will include all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to communicate any corrections promptly, according to the procedures described in this document.
Methods of payment
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal
The customer of dueg store s.r.l.s. online shop acting as a consumer is granted the right of withdrawal from the contract, as provided for by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014. It should be noted that this right is reserved only to individuals, i.e. to those private consumers who act for purposes unrelated to their profession. There is no right of withdrawal for legal and natural persons who act, in reference to the purchase contract, in a professional context. The consumer has the right, within 14 days of receipt of the products purchased, to exercise the right of withdrawal, consisting of the ability to return the products received and to obtain a refund of the price paid, without penalty and without having to specify the reason. This right applies to all products purchased online at www.duegstore.com. With the exception of products delivered sealed and then opened by the customer. The costs of returning the product are borne by the consumer. The right of withdrawal is totally lost if the returned product is not intact, due to the absence, for example, of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc..) or because the product has suffered damage for reasons other than transport from dueg store s.r.l.s.. to the consumer, not previously reported. Without limitation of the right of withdrawal, upon delivery of the product, the consumer, who has reason to believe that the product has been damaged during transport, must refuse delivery or accept it with express reservation. Any collection of intact packages must be made by the customer by adding the words "INTEGRATED NECK, RETURN WITH RESERVE TO CONTENT CONTROL" on the appropriate accompanying document (art.1698 Civil Code). Any anomaly must then be reported within eight days in the following manner:
A) anticipating by e-mail to email@example.com the report with all the references of the order and a copy of the receipt and the waybill signed with reservation and the photographic documentation of the damage;
B) by registered mail
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
dueg store s.r.l.s.
Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal To exercise the right of withdrawal you must send, within 10 working days of receipt of the product purchased, a notice in which it is clearly expressed the desire to terminate the purchase contract. This communication must be sent, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address:
dueg store s.r.l.s.
The communication may also be sent, within the same period, by telegram (to the address indicated above), e-mail (to one of the following firstname.lastname@example.org ) and fax (to the number), provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent to the address indicated above within the following forty-eight hours. In case of doubt, we advise you to contact us by calling the telephone number 3334153108 (we are at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 13.00, and from 15.00 to 18.00 - Saturday from 09.00 to 12.00). To make it easier for the consumer, you can complete this form and then send it to dueg store s.r.l.s. using the methods indicated above. The consumer must then ship the product (if possible in its original packaging and, in any case, always carefully packed), complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and everything originally contained at the following address: dueg store s.r.l.s. via Lenzi 18 83100 Avellino - AV - Italy, using a courier of his choice. The consumer must make this shipment within ten working days from the date on which he sent the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Important notes Transport costs and responsibility for the goods during shipment, as required by law, are the responsibility of the consumer. It is therefore advisable to insure the product with the chosen courier, taking care to pack the goods carefully, where possible by inserting the original packaging in an outer box and, in any case, avoiding damage to the product with adhesive tapes, labels, etc..
The product must be returned intact and complete with all its parts and accessories, including any warranties, instructions, licenses, cables, etc.. In the event of transport damage occurring during the return, dueg store s.r.l.s. will notify the consumer of the damage within five working days of receipt of the product, allowing the consumer to file a complaint with the courier used for transport. The damaged goods will be made available for return and the request for withdrawal will be canceled at the same time. Except as provided below for the case of partial withdrawal, Dueg Store s.r.l.s. undertakes to reimburse, within 14 days from the time when dueg store s.r.l.s. became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the full amount of the purchase and transport costs for delivery, by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the consumer; the latter will be responsible for the transport costs for returning the product. If the withdrawal is partial (i.e. related only to a part of products delivered with a single delivery), is excluded the reimbursement of shipping costs incurred by the consumer for the delivery of products at the time of purchase. The right of withdrawal does not apply to purchases with collection at our point of sale, as these are not distance sales. In fact, in that case, the consumer has only booked the product via the Internet, but has not yet purchased it and to do so will have to go to the point of sale.
Feedaty 4.6 / 5 - 344 feedbacks