General conditions of Sale
Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The contract between G & G Store SRLs and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by G & G Store SRLs. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these conditions general sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
4. Product prices are inclusive of VAT.
How to Buy
4. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog of G & G Store SRLs at the time the order and viewable online at www.duegstore.com, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information acquisition (Glossary Buying Guide, etc ...) are intended as mere material for general information, not due to real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct order is confirmed by G & G Store SRLs through an answer by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with G & G Store SRLs. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
To exercise the right of withdrawal
Customer of G & G Store s.r.l.s. online store that acts as a consumer is given the right to cancel the contract, as required by the Decree. n. 21/2014. It states that this right is reserved only for natural persons, ie those consumers individuals acting for purposes unrelated to his profession. It is not expected withdrawal right for legal entities and physical acting, in reference to the purchase contract, professionally. The consumer may, within 14 days of receipt of the products purchased, to exercise the right of withdrawal, consisting in the possibility of returning the goods received and to obtain a refund of the price paid, without penalty and without the need to specify the reason. This right applies to all products purchased online at www.duegstore.com. With the exclusion of products delivered sealed and subsequently opened by the customer. The costs of returning the product are borne by the consumer. The right of withdrawal is lost if the returned product is not intact, the absence, for example, the parts of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, etc.) Or because the product has been damaged by causes other than transportation by G & G Store SRLs. to the consumer, not reported earlier. Without limitation of the right of withdrawal upon delivery of the product the consumer, who has reason to believe that the product has been damaged during transport, must refuse delivery or accept it with express reservation. Any recall of packages intact must be paid by the customer by adding the word "NECK INTACT, WITHDRAWAL SUBJECT TO INSPECTION CONTENT" on the appropriate document (art.1698 Civil Code). Each anomaly must then be communicated within eight days with the following methods:
A) anticipating email to firstname.lastname@example.org reporting with all the references of the order and a copy of the sales receipt and the waybill signed subject and the photographic documentation of the damage;
B) via registered AlR at:
G & G Store s.r.l.s.
c / or deposit
Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal To exercise the right of withdrawal must be sent within 10 working days from receipt of the product purchased, a communication is clearly his intention to withdraw from the purchase contract. Such notice must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address:
G & G Store s.r.l.s.
The communication can be sent, within the same period, by telegram (at the above address), email (one of the following email@example.com) and fax number (the number), provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent to the above address within forty-eight hours. If in doubt, we recommend you contact us by calling the phone number 3334153108 (we are available from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 18.00 - Saturday from 09.00 to 12.00). To facilitate the consumer can complete this form and then send it to G & G Store SRLs with the methods indicated above. The consumer will then have to provide, using a courier of your choice, shipping of the product (if possible in the original packaging and in any case, always carefully packed) and complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and all that originally contained the following address: G & G Store srlsvia Lenzi 18 83100 Avellino - AV - Italy. The consumer must make such delivery within ten working days from the date you sent the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Important notes Transport costs and responsibility of the goods during shipment, as provided by law, shall be borne by the consumer. Microsoft recommends that you insure the shipment at the courier chosen, making sure to pack carefully the goods where possible by inserting the original packaging in an outer box, and, in any case, to avoid damaging the product with adhesive tapes, labels, etc..
The product must be returned intact and complete with all its parts and accessories, including any warranties, instructions, licenses, cables, etc. In case of transport damage occurred during the return, G & G Store SRLs will communicate the damage to the consumer within five working days of receipt of the product, allowing the consumer to make a complaint to the carrier used for transport. The damaged goods will be available for the return and the request for withdrawal will be simultaneously canceled. Except as hereinafter provided for the case of partial withdrawal, G & G Store SRLs It agrees to refund within 14 days from the moment when G & G Store SRLs became aware of the right of withdrawal, the entire amount of the purchase and the cost of transport for delivery, by following the bank transfer to the account specified by the consumer; remain dependent on that transport costs for returning the product. If the withdrawal was partial (that affected only a part of the products delivered in a single delivery), it is excluding reimbursement of costs incurred by the consumer for the delivery of products at the time of purchase. As for purchases with pickup at our store, the right of withdrawal is not applicable because it is not about distance selling. In fact, in that case, the consumer has only booked the product over the Internet, but has not yet purchased and for that must go to the store
Feedaty 4.6 / 5 - 339 feedbacks